Frequently Asked Questions
for current and prospective Co-Owners
1. Do the condo units have air conditioning?
Yes, all the condos are equipped with one or more air conditioning units which can also be used on a fan only setting
2. Do you have English speaking channels on the TV?
As of this writing, Tira Tiraa Condominium has limited English channels such as: Al-Jazeera, Channel News Asia, Euro News and France24. We also have Thai, Chinese, Italian, German and Dutch channels. Condo owners can sign a contract to get True satellite TV service.
3. Do you have Wi-Fi Internet?
Yes, wireless internet is available throughout the building hallways. There is a charge for this service, you buy a card for a particular amount of calendar days.
4. Do you have Wired Internet?
Yes, wired internet is available throughout the building via DSL. Owners sign a contract with a DSL provider such as 3BB, and can receive service at speeds up to 50mbps. Fiber optic Internet is not available.
5. Do the Condos provide wheelchair access?
There are wheelchair ramps into the building, a first floor accessibly toilet and a service elevator with wider doors. One condo on the first floor has a wheelchair lift into the pool.
6. Do the Studio Condos have a kitchen?
No, athough there is a kitchen sink, there are no cooking facilities unless specified in the Condo description
7. Can I bring pets with me?
Pets are not allowed
8. What happens if I break something or something in the unit needs maintenance?
Please contact the Service Manager. Sometimes the management technicians can perform a repair, or the Service Manager can make contact for you with an outside company.
9. Do you allow anyone to use the swimming pool?
No, only co-owners and tenants can use the swimming pool
10. Do you provide transfers from the airport?
No, but you can take a look at the airport bus transfer service to Hua Hin **